Thu - Fri and...
Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min: 2 People
Welcome to the Sicilian tradition, in which recipes of yesteryear are made just as they were once upon a time: you will visit a farm which uses biodynamic methods to cultivate its land, paying particular attention to local traditions. At the agritourism, for lunch or dinner, you will taste classic dishes prepared only with local ingredients.
You can choose between the "light" menu, of meat or fish, which includes a variety of appetizers (caponata, cous-cous with vegetables, stuffed aubergine, cold meats and cheeses), a first course and a glass of wine, or a full menu, of meat or fish, which includes a variety of appetizers, a first course, second course, fruit and a glass of wine.
At the agritourism you will also have the chance to visit the aromatic herb garden, where many unsual plants are grown.
A true taste of the past, rich with the great flavours and aromas of traditional Sicilian gastronomy.
What is included
- Lunch or dinner in the agritourism.
- Light menu or full menu.
- Beverages served at lunch are not included.
How to reach us
- The agritourism is in Favara in the district Burraitotto, SS 576, (AG).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
making of cheese dairy factory
Dinner Agrigento - choose a package in Cellars & Wineyards to not quit Wine Tasting during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Agrigento
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily