Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri
Min: 2 People
You will visit the Baglio di Pianetto winery, an example of biodiversity, nature and Sicilian countryside a few km away from the city centre of Palermo. Awaiting for you there, an exquisite experience discovering the vineyards and the cellar. As you visit the winery you will have all explanation concerning the production process, from the care of every single bunch of grapes to the final bottling and the distribution.
The company produces 4 different lines of wine and 2 kinds of extra-virgin olive oil.
You will be able to choose among 2 types of tasting:
- Tasting of 4 wines: 2 selected among the "organic monovarietal" and 2 classics.
- Tasting of 5 wines: 2 selected among the "organic monovarietal"; 1 classic and 2 reserves.
In with cases during the reservation process you can also add as an extra typical product tasting (cold-cuts, cheeses, extra-virgin olive oils and bread).
The guided visit will last about one hour.
What is included
- Cellar visit.
- Degustation of 4 or 5 wines.
- Typical product tasting.
How to reach us
- By car: the winery is easy to access by car from Palermo in only 30 minutes. Take the SP38 towards Santa Cristina Gelatos and follow the indications for Baglio Pianetto.
- Private transfer: it is possible upon request to organise a private transfer with a driver that will wait for you during your activity. Please, contact us in order to have a personalised estimate of the cost.
Booking terms and conditions
- In order to reserve it is requested the payment of 20% of the total cost. The remaining can be sold on site paying cash.
- It is possible to also reserve on Saturdays and Sundays with a minimum of 7 people.
- The deposit paid upon reservation is not refundable.
Wine tasting Palermo: an unique multi sensory experience to discover the Sicilian Wines and visit the beautiful wine cellar
Sicily / Palermo
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily