Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat
Min: 2 People
This is your chance to visit the winecellar Terre di Noto, which stretches across 35 hectares close to the town of Pachino. The vineyard boasts of two very precious grape varieties: Nero d'Avola and Moscato di Noto.
The winetasting will include a guided walk through the vineyard, a visit to the winecellar with an explanation of the wine production process, and the tasting of 3 wines accompanied with local products such as cheeses, sausage, olives, tomatoes and more.
- from 9.00 to 16.00 (in the winter season, from 16 September to 14 June).
- from 9.00 to 18.00 (in the summer season, from 15 June to 15 September).
What is included
- Tasting of 3 still wines.
- Various typical products to taste such as cheeses, sausage, olives, sundried tomatoes, bruschetta and seasoned bread with olive oil.
- Tour of the winecellar and vineyard.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- Farm Azienda Agricola Terre di Noto, Contrada Burgio Coste Fredde, Provincial Road number 22, Noto (SR).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- Hours: from 9.00 to 16.00 (in the winter season from 16 September to 14 June); from 9.00 to 18.00 (in the summer season from 15 June to 15 September).
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Noto wine tasting: The best Noto wine tasting to discover sicilian wine in Syracuse, Sicily
Sicily / Syracuse
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily