Min: 1 Person
- The magic of the Valley of the Temples
- The spectacular Scala dei Turchi
- Unique landscapes
- Private driver
- Comfortable exclusive vehicle
Dedicate a whole day to the discovery of the exceptional Archaeological Area of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. You will be blown-away by the sheer number of Doric temples dating back to the Hellenic period and still in great condition.
As a private tour, you will be free to organise the day totally as you wish.
8.00: Pick-up from your accommodation in Catania and neighbouring municipalities.
8.45: Departure for Agrigento to visit the stunning archaeological area of the Valley of the Temples.
13.00: Lunch break.
14.00: Visit to the Scala dei Turchi, one of the most characteristic beach of the entire Sicily, very well known for its unparalleled beauty. It is made of pure white limestone and clay rocks, that form a sort of natural stairs to the Sea. During Summer Time (June to September), Scala dei Turchi is a unique opportunity to swim in a crystal clear water, surrounded by a wonderful landscape.
16.00: Return to you accommodation for approximately 18.30.
This tour is private and will take place with a private italian speaking driver, who will be keen to satisfy your every need. The driver, due to Italian law, cannot accompany you to the monuments, but will give you directions.
The car is for your exclusive use: you will not share a car with other people.
Pick-up included from your accommodation in Catania and neighbouring municipalities.
The tour will be carried out in a car that hosts up to 4 passengers.
What is included
- Private tour of Valley of the Temples and Scala dei Turchi by car.
- Dedicated driver.
- Car for your exclusive use.
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Catania and neighbouring municipalities. Return to your accommodation.
- Entrance ticket for the archaeological area of the Valley of the Temples (€10).
- Authorised guide for the Valley of the Temples (optional, to pay on site).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Comfortable shoes and sports clothing. Sunhat.
How to reach us
- Free pick-up from your accommodation in Catania and neighbouring municipalities.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation payment of the full amount is required.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Sicily Private Tours: the best day trips from catania to agrigento with charming private driver
Sicily / Agrigento
1-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily