Min: 2 People
Palermo is a beautiful city, rich in history, monuments, squares and palaces. But few know that Palermo is also one of the world Street Food capitals thanks to its food secular traditions. Sicilyng arranged a walking tour through the city old centre and its panoramic routes. In this way you will be able to enjoy the best of what the city has to offer in terms of street food! There are 5 kinds of street food to choose from, 3 different drinks, and the inevitable “Sicilian cannoli”.
You will have 5 food samples from “sfincione", panelle, crocchè, arancine, sandwich with "milza" and other specialties . The culinary specialities will be tasted from the best fried-food shops, street vendors and taverns in Palermo.
The historic attractions that you will meet along the tour are: Piazza Verdi, mercato del capo, Chiesa dell’ Immacolata Concezione, mercato di S.Agostino, mercato della Vucciria, Quattro Canti and Ballarò Market.
What is included
- Guided tour of Palermo.
- 5 street food tastings (sfincione, panelle, croquettes, arancina, pane con la milza).
- Soft beverages.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
- Recommended equipment: comfortable clothes and shoes.
How to reach us
- You will meet your guide in the city centre of Palermo, in Piazza Olivella, in front of the Salinas Archaeological Museum.
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 15% of total price. The balance must be paid on site.
- In case of adverse weather conditions it is possible to re-schedule the activity.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
sicilian cannoli sicilian panelle in Palermo
Visit Palermo - choose a package in Cities of Art to not quit 1-Day Tours during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
1-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily