Mon - Wed
Min: 2 People
Every Monday and Wednesday you can participate to this tour that will take you to Corleone. Thanks to this exclusive Tour & Transfer we will take you directly to your accomodation in the small village of Corleone, nearby Palermo, famous for the mafia activities. It is the home town of Totò Riina and Bernardo Provenzano. This is a village that despite its reputation it has great spirti of cultural and social renaissance and it is also the headquarter of the Mafia and Anti-Mafia Museum. You will visit the splendid village of Ficuzza and its natural reserve park with its forest, paths and countryside promenades. In Corleone you will visit the Mafia Museum, located in a monastery, where it is also available a multi-language guide. In Ficuzza you can also take a break and enjoy a typical desserts tasting which includes the cannoli and many other specialities. Everything is included in the price.
What is included
- Tour of Corleone and Ficuzza. Round trip transfer to the accomodation from Palermo.
- Tour guide.
Everything that is not specified in the "included".
Entrance to the monuments.
How to reach us
- Free pick-up from your hotel or accommodation within Palermo city.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation payment of the full amount is required.
- You will be contacted by our organiser the day before the tour to agree on a meeting time at your accommodation.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- In the event of withdrawal up to 48 hours before the commencement of the tour, 80% of the total paid amount will be reimbursed. After this point, the amount paid at the time of booking will not be reimbursed.
mafia tour in corleone sicily
How visit in Palermo holidays - Organize a Cities of Art tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers of 1-Day Tours on sicilying.com
Sicily / Palermo
1-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily