Min: 1 Person
Visit Segesta, celebrated for it's two main monuments: the temple and the theatre, both of which are perched on Mount Barbaro.
The temple, of Doric style, imposes its majesty with 36 columns, while the ampitheatre offers an incredible view over the valley and the Gulf of Castellammare.
For lunch you can stop at one of the bars within the archaeological site.
In the afternoon you will have the chance to visit Erice, a charming town sitting on the top of a mountain at an altitude of 750m. From there you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the salt flats and the Egadi islands. A wonderful synthesis of art, history and stunning landscapes, Erice has still maintained its medieval town centre.
This private tour is only for your group and the driver. The driver will take you to the entrances of the museums and will wait for you at the exit. The driver is not an authorised guide and will not therefore accompany you in the museums but will leave you to explore on your own. The entrance fees to the museums is not included in the price.
Departure: 9.00. Return: 18.00.
Pick-up included from your accommodation in the municipalities of Palermo.
The tour will be in a car if there are 1-4 participants, in a minibus if there are 5-8 people.
The vehicle will be for your exclusive use.
What is included
- Private tour of Erice and Segesta in a car or minibus, with dedicated driver.
- Pick-up included from your accommodation in the municipalities of Palermo.
- Return transport to your accommodation.
- Entrance fees to museums.
- Meals and drinks.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- We recommend comfortable footwear and layered clothing for all seasons. In the summer: sun hat, water and sun cream.
How to reach us
- Pick-up included from your accommodation in the municipality of Palermo.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser.
- Withdrawal permitted up to 48 hours before the commencement of the tour. In the case of withdrawal, 20% of the amount paid at the time of booking will not be reimbursed (20% cancellation fee).
Visit Erice: Exlusive Day trip to visit Erice and Segesta from Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
1-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily