Min: 1 Person
Attend a private cooking class. It will be just you and the chef, with the entire kitchen at your disposal. The Sicilian tradition of bread-baking and the preparation of pizzas and the famous Sicilian scacciata will no longer hold any secrets. It's up to you to choose the theme of the cooking class: pizza and scacciata, or homemade bread. At the end of the lesson you will have a tasting of what you have prepared with the chef.
- Pizza and Scacciata: a course to learn how to prepare pizza and Sicilian scacciata. You will learn how to prepare the dough and how to stuff both pizza and scacciata. Perfect for a dinner with friends.
- Bread: learn to make bread from scratch with different types of flours and yeasts, including sour dough and brewers yeast. In addition you will get the chance to learn how to make seasoned breads with olives, tomato, onions and other spices.
Duration: approximately 2.5 hours.
Being a private cooking class, the chef will be exclusively at your disposal.
What is included
- Cooking class exclusively for you. Your choice of theme for the lesson is pizza and scacciata or bread.
- The lesson lasts about 2 and a half hours and will take place in a modern and well-equipped kitchen.
- Pizza and bread tasting.
- Apron, handouts and attendance certificate.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- We will provide you with an apron.
- Other suggested equipment: comfortable and informal clothes.
How to reach us
- The cooking school is located in Catania, in via Cristoforo Colombo 53, and is easily reachable by foot or by public transport from the city centre.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 15% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid on the day.
- Children can participate only if accompanied by 2 adults.
- Withdrawal allowed up until 48 hours before the service.
Cook the sicilian almond pastries
Cooking classes in Sicily - choose a package in Cooking School to not quit Savoury Recipes during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Catania
Savoury Recipes in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily