Min: 1 Person
A truly unique experience, along the off-road tracks and untouched nature of Etna.
In the driver's seat of your powerful quad bike, you will see some of the most stunning spots of the territory of Etna. The quad bike available for use is of the new generation: the Polaris 570 Sportman, 20% more powerful than the traditional quad bike.
Half Day tour. Duration: 4,5 hours.
You will leave from the Alcantara Gorges "Gole", following dirt tracks and nature paths in the direction of Castiglione di Sicilia, famous for its winemaking and breathtaking views of the valley. You will continue on a bike trail to Linguaglossa, from which you can see the little volcano of Moio Alcantara, Etna's farthest crater from the epicentre.
Along the way you will have the chance to see lava flows formed during numerous eruptions, before arriving at the Coruccio cave, and then Piano Provenzana at an altitude of 1,850m.
Each quad can carry 2 people: driver and passenger.
If you prefer, you can request a pick-up service from your accommodation in Taormina, Giardini Naxos or Letojanni.
What is included
- Quad bike tour of Etna.
- Rental of the Quad Polaris 570 Sportman.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- You can bring a picnic lunch or stop in at a local restaurant. Lunch is still your responsibility.
- Recommended clothing: closed shoes (possible trainers), waterproof/windbreaker.
- Along the off-road stretch it is possible to go swimming, so we advise you to bring a change of clothes.
How to reach us
- The meeting point is at "via Nazionale, 98030 Fondaco Motta ME".
- Free car parking.
- You may ask for a pick-up service from your hotel in Taormina, Giardini Naxos e Letojanni. You are recommended to be there at least 30 minutes before the trip is scheduled to start. Before the trip starts, a short briefing will take place.
- Directions from Catania: take the motorway A18 in the direction of Messina and exit at Giardini Naxos. Follow the state road 185 until you reach Francavilla di Sicilia.
- Directions from Messina: take the motorway A18 in the direction of Catania and exit at Giardini Naxos. Follow the state road 185 until you reach Francavilla di Sicilia.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid on the day.
- Drivers of the quad must have a driving license B or those of 16 years old, an A1 driving license. Minors cannot carry passengers, even if they are in possession of an A1 driving license.
- You are asked to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the trip is scheduled to start.
- Withdrawal allowed up until 48 hours before the service. The deposit paid when booking through the website is not refundable in any circumstances.
Quad Etna: enjoy Mount Etna by quad, half or full day volcano tours with an expert guide
Sicily / Mount Etna
Quadbiking in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily