Min: 1 Person
Your trip by Side By Side will take place among the Segesta countryside and Pispisa Mountain. By , you will enter a wood of conifers, oaks and Mediterranean vegetation which spread intense perfumes in the air. The itinerary on Pispisa Mountain will offer you spectacular views on the archaeological site of Segesta.
This territory is characterised by a reach flora and fauna. Along your path, you will have a chance to see animals such as the Gheppio, the Poiana and the speedy Peregrine Falcon. Different species of butterflies find also their natural habitat here.
From Mount Pispisa you'll enjoy a unique panorama that sweeps from the Egadi Islands to the Gulf of Castellammare with its majestic Inici Mountain and the countryside of Segesta. During the tour you will admire the Temple of Segesta from different points of view and heights, and the sacrarium of Pianto Romano. The paths are surrounded by nature and they are not particularly hard.
You will be free of driving your Side By Side alone or with a friend: each Quad can carry up to two persons.
What is included
- Guided trip by Side By Side lasting 2 hours.
- For your safety, you will be equipped with an helmet to wear during the trip.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothes allowing the best movement like gym suit, jeans, sweatshirt, closed shoes (boots or tennis shoes). Also a K-way Jacket is recommended. In case you wish to stop at Segesta thermae, it is suggest to wear a swim-suit.
How to reach us
- The meeting point is in Segesta Parking, Strada Provinciale 8, 91013, Calatafimi (TP).
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 15% of the total price. Balance shall be paid on site.
- To drive the Quad, ordinary driving licence (B type) is sufficient. From 16 years of age, driving licence type A1 is requested.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
quad rental Sicily Italy
Visit Segesta - the best offers in Quadbiking to organize a holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Trapani
Quadbiking in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily