Min: 1 Person
- Adrenaline and fun
- Breathtaking views
- Unspoilt nature
- Expert guide at your disposal
- Equipment included
Lovers of quad and nature? A fascinating quad excursion in the Madonie Park is just what you need!
You can choose between the 1 or 2:30 hour tour:
Tour of 1 hour
After a brief briefing during which you will be given all the indications on the route and how to ride the quad, you will be ready to start from the Tiberius Gorges for a mixed path of about 20 km. You will walk through the ancient trazzere of the Madonie among cork woods and the famous trees of Manna from which the famous sweet substance is extracted. The excursion is suitable for those who for the first time approach the guide of a quad and will give you a wonderful view of the Geopark of the Madonie and suggestive sea views.
You can do the 1 hour tour at 09:30 am, 2:00 pm or 6:30 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Route length: 20 km
Tour of 2:30 hours
During this tour you will depart from the Tiberius Gorges and walk about 50 km. From here, through a mixed path, along woods and paths populated by wild animals among mountains of rugged and wild beauty, we will reach the starting point of the Zipline on the Madonie. Here you can decide whether to jump for a unique experience. After the usual photos and some explanations by the guides, we will leave to tackle the return route in the heart of the Madonie Park, which will give you a wonderful view of the Geopark of the Madonie and suggestive sea views being able to admire the magnificent green forests, including cork, olive groves widespread in our territory and known especially for the precious Oil of crasta and trees of Manna.
You can do the 2:30 hours tour at 11:90 am or 3:30 pm.
Duration: 2:30 hours
Route length: 50 km
Each quad can carry up to 2 passengers.
What are you waiting for? Get on board with us!
What is included
- Quad tour of 1h or 2h30
- Open track guide.
- Anything not specified under "includes".
- Sportswear, closed shoes.
How to reach us
- The Madonie Park can be reached by highway via the A/19 Palermo/Catania or the A/20 Messina/Palermo.
- Alternatively by train, coming from Palermo, Catania and Messina, in direction station Cefalù (PA), Castelbuono (PA) - FF.SS. Scalo (far from the town), Pollina - San Mauro Castelverde (far from the town). Then you have to take a cab for the last part of the route.
Booking terms and conditions
- In order to make the reservation we require a prepayment of 16% of the total amount.
- The balance will be paid directly on site in cash.
- To drive the quad you need the ordinary license B.
- Depending on the weather conditions the route may change.
- In case of adverse weather conditions that do not allow the performance of the service, you can agree on a new date compatible with your availability or request a refund of the amount paid.
- The deposit paid on the site during booking is in no case refundable.
Exciting quad and zipline tour in the Madonie Park
Sicily / Madonie Natural Park
Quadbiking in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily