Tue - Thu and...
Tue - Thu - Sat - Sun
Min: 1 Person
The Eolian Islands are a natural marvel to be explored, and there is no doubt the best to do so, is by boat.
Come on board a mini-cruise to the Eolian islands, to get an overview of these beautiful islands, each one quite different, and in just one day you will get an idea of the uniqueness that sets each of these islands apart.
Departing from the harbor of Milazzo you will sail off to the island of Vulcano where you will stay for about 2 hours.
Go for a walk on the black beach made of volcanic sand or swim around the Ponente Bay. The bravest will be able to climb on the Gran Cratere della Fossa, an active volcano which is currently dormant.
You will then sail off to Lipari and once you arrive you should definitely go for a stroll around the historical centre. Go shopping in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, visit the ancient Castle of Lipari and the majestic Basilica of San Bartolomeo. During the return trip you will pass by the Faraglioni of Lipari, Pietra Lunga and Pietra Menalda. You will see the western and more natural side of the volcano and the volcano itself from the sea together with the Grotta del Cavallo.
You will arrive back in Milazzo around 17.45. All activities mentioned on land are pieces of information hence are not included in the price. The time scheduled could change due to maritime traffic. In case of adverse meteorological conditions the tour could be canceled and the clients would be kept informed.
Departure at 9:15am (boarding opens 45 minutes prior to the departure)
Return to Milazzo: approximately 17.45
Maximum capacity: 450 people
What is included
- Mini-cruise of 1 day to Lipari and Vulcano.
- Meals and drinks. On board you can take advantage of the Snack Bar which will remain open for the extirety of the cruise as well as restaurant that will have on offer some of the most delicious dishes of Sicilian gastronomy.
- Landing tax (€5 from 1 June - 30 September, €2.50 the rest of the year).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Swimming costume, sun hat, sun cream.
Booking terms and conditions
- The booking requires an advanced payment of 21% of the total price. Balance must be paid on site.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the mini-cruise in cases of adverse weather or sea conditions, for operational technical reasons or because of force majeure. In this case you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Eolian Islands mini cruise: a natural marvel to be explored by a mini cruise from Milazzo, Sicily
Sicily / Aeolian Island
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily