> a week
Min: 1 Person
If sweets are not only your passion, but you also want to get to know the main preparation methods for some of the finest traditional Sicilian sweets, as well as the foundations of Italian pastry cookery, then this course is for you!
You will learn the classic pastry recipes, the doughs and the creams, including shortcrust pastry, puff pastry, millefeuille, the 'babà', cakes, choux pastry, custards, puddings, traditional sweets and finger food.
At the end of each lesson, you will have the chance to taste the sweet delicacies you have prepared with your own hands!
If you wish to take part in just 1 lesson, rather than the whole course, you can select the single lesson at the time of booking.
The lessons will take place on a weekly basis and we will let you know the date and time of the first lesson. The dates and times of all the following lessons will be agreed on amongst the participants and the teacher. Each lesson will be approximately 3 and a half hours.
What is included
- Pastry cooking classes, 7 Lessons (or a single lesson option).
- Food tasting at the end of each lesson.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Mandatory membership.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
- We suggest you dress in comfortable and informal clothing.
How to reach us
- The cooking school is located in Catania, in via Cristoforo Colombo 53, and is easily reachable by foot or by public transport from the city centre.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 15% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- The lessons will take place on a weekly basis and we will contact you about the date and time of the first lesson. The times of all the following lessons will then be agreed on by the participants and the teacher. Each lesson will be approximately 3 and a half hours.
- The amount paid at the time of booking is under no circumstances reimbursable.
Make delicious sicilian pastries
Cooking classes in Sicily - the best offers in Pastry to organize a holiday of Cooking School in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Catania
Pastry in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily