Min: 1 Person
This amateur pastry cooking course is the best way to learn how to prepare delicious sweets that will impress your friends! The course will take place in a professional cooking school in the heart of Catania.
During the course you will learn tricks and techniques for preparing shortbread pastry, choux pate, sponge cake and puff pastry.
Together with our pastry chef you will follow each recipe step by step and at the end of the lesson you'll be invited to taste the sweet of the day.
By the end of the pastry course you will have acquired several special skills and techniques, like how to incorporate flour into a mass of dough, whip and incorporate the egg whites, store the pastry dough, prepare meringue, use the right oven temperatures and manage and clean your workspace. Each student will have their own workstation complete with professional equipment.
At the end of the course each student will be given a certificate of participation to memorialize this experience!
The course is spread out over 4 lessons which will take place once a week for 4 weeks. Each lesson lasts 3 hours.
What is included
- Ingredients and cooking materials.
- Certificate of participation.
- Other drinks.
- Everything that is not specified under the heading, "included".
How to reach us
- The cooking school can be found at: Piazza San Domenico n° 30, Catania.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation, a prepaid deposit of 30% of the total amount is required. The remaining balance will be paid directly on the spot in cash.
- The course will take place with a minimum of 6 participants.
- All recipes may be modified based on the availability and seasonality of ingredients.
- We ask that you please communicate beforehand any food intolerance and/or food allergies you have.
- For cancellations made up to 5 days before the date of the service there will be no penalty.
- For cancellations made 4 days or less before the day of the experience, the deposit paid at booking will be retained.
sicily cooking school sicilian recipes
Cooking lesson Sicily - choose a package in Cooking School to not quit Pastry during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Catania
Pastry in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily