Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat
Min: 2 People
On the hills of Camporeale, 35 hectares of vineyards belonging to the farm "Alessandro Di Camporeale" extend on the upper Belice near Palermo.
This is an ancient territory, reach of history and charm where agriculture has always been the most important activity; in particular the special climate conditions have turned this place into the ideal one for vine-growing. All the activities on the grapevines are hand-made, according to the rhythms of vine-growing, with the highest attention to obtain the best quality staring from the wine yard.
You will join a guided tour of the Vineyards and of the Cellar. During the tour, the owner will tell you about the growing methods, the production process as well as about the history of the family and of the farm.
At the end of the visit, you will enjoy a full lunch coupled to the wines produced by the farm itself. You will taste a full menu, that will change depending on the season and availability of fresh products (starters, pasta, main course and dessert).
What is included
- The day at the cellar consists of: guided tour of the Vineyards and of the Cellar.
- Lunch with the wines produced by the Cellar. Menu may change depending on the season and its products.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The farm is located in contrada Mandranova, in Camporeale (PA). Arriving from Palermo: route SS 624 Palermo-Sciacca. Exit Camporeale-Zabbia. Route “Strada Provinciale Bivio Vallefondi”. Arriving from the airport Falcone Borsellino: Motorway A-29 direction Trapani. Exit: Partinico. Route “Strada provinciale” till San Cipirello. Route Palermo-Sciacca, than exit: Camporeale-Zabbia and Bivio Vallefondi.
Booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your booking we require the payment of full amount.
- This experience is not recommended for people with disabilities.
- Pets are allowed.
- Withdrawal permitted up to 3 days from scheduled Tour. In this case you will be refounded 80% of the amount paid.
wineries of Sicily
Dinner in Palermo - choose a package in Cellars & Wineyards to not quit Lunch in a Cellar during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
Lunch in a Cellar in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily