Min: 1 Person
Discover one of the most fascinating corners of theNebrodi Natural Park, tucked away in the untouched nature with its luxuriant vegetation and a breathtaking view.
Starting from Alcara Li Fusi, you will venture into the Park along with a naturalistic guide that will accompany you through the visit of the Rocche del Crasto. Dolomitic rocks, a view on the Aeolian Islands and evergreen grazing will follow you through this fabulous excursion. You will have the opportunity to see golden eagles and buzzards fly up high!
This is a very popular itinerary that is appreciated for the different landscapes that you encounter along the way: shepherds’ homes, alpine pastures and the typical fauna.
Difficulty level: adapt to all excursionists.
Elevation gain: 300 m
Duration: 4/5 hours including breaks
What is included
- Half-day tre.
- Expert AIGAE guide.
- Packed lunch.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- It is strongly suggested to wear comfortable clothes, long trousers and closed shoes (trekking or tennis shoes), jacket during the winter; sweat-shirt and k-way during the summer. You shall also brig a back-pack and water with you.
How to reach us
- Meeting point at Alcara Li Fusi in Piazza Cappuccini.
- GPS coordinates: Lat. 38.018907, Long. 14.703852.
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 20% of the total price. Balance shall be paid cash on site.
- In case the trip will not take place because of bad weather conditions, you may agree a new date according to your availabilities. If a new schedule could not be arranged, you will be refunded.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Outdoor activities in Sicily
Nebrodi park - choose a package in Nature to not quit Hiking during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Nebrodi Park
Hiking in Sicily
Nature in Sicily