Min: 2 People
This hike, inwards the Madonie Park, will bring you back in the days. La Macchia dell’inferno is an area full of wells, caverns natural waterhole with ancient trees that tell us the history of Madonie. The amazing examples of the oaks are the protagonist of the whole area. From the top of the twin tops you can admire the wonderful landscape of Castelbuono.
Duration: from 9:00 to 13:00
Path Length: Km 9
Elevation gain: m 409
Hiking Time: 4 hours
Meeting Point: Via Fonti di Camar 73, Castelbuono (Palermo).
Pick-up: pick-up service in the area of Cefalù (extra charge service selected upon reservation).
What is included
- Trekking path and a competent guide.
- Everything that is not included in the "include".
- We recommend sportswear and trekking shoes.
How to reach us
- Meeting Point: Via Fonti di Camar 73 (at Cucco Gomme), Castelbuono (Palermo). Upon the reservation you can select the pick- up service( extra charge) for the areas of Cefalù.
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 15% of the total price to reserve the service. Balance must be paid on site.
- Tour can be modified or annulled in case of bad weather conditions. Customers can fix a new date directly with the organization without any charge.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal is allowed up to 48 hours before the fruition of the service.
Sicilian park holidays - Organize a Nature tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers of Hiking on sicilying.com
Sicily / Madonie Natural Park
Hiking in Sicily
Nature in Sicily